Saturday, February 22, 2014

Now Available: Space:1999: The Whispering Sea (2014)


My new book, the officially-licensed Space:1999 novel The Whispering Sea (Powys; 2014), is now available.  You can purchase it at this link. 

The book is my first venture into the Year Two series continuity, and serves as a "bridge" between the episodes "The Metamorph" and "The Exiles." The story explains how the shape-shifting Psychon, Maya (Catherine Schell), went from being a refugee and alien on Moonbase Alpha, to its resident science officer.

Seriously, this book was so much fun to write, and if you're a Space:1999 fan, I hope first that you purchase it, and second that you enjoy the hell out of it.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kenneth, speaking of Space 1999, have you seen this model that Martin Bower has just finished recently ?

    http://d2oadd98wnjs7n.cloudfront.net/file_attachments/99840/files/20130927125240-Vulture_legacy.jpg?1380311560

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew,

    Thank you for sharing that link! I had not seen Martin Bower's "Vulture" yet, but now I'm really hoping for a model kit! :)

    Beautiful work, and it is fantastic to see a new ship from the wondrous 1999 'verse!

    best,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I am sure your novel would have been an excellent filmed Space:1999 episode.

    SGB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ordered the book, John. Looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...